Michigan-based market research firm Vincentric has recognized several Ford Motor Company vehicles for representing outstanding values to fleet customers, including variations of the Ford Transit commercial van, Ford Transit Connect compact van, and Ford Flex full-size crossover utility vehicle.
The 2016 Vincentric “Best Fleet Value in America” awards were given to vehicles with the lowest costs of lifecycle fleet ownership, calculated for numerous different length-of-ownership/mileage scenarios from 2 years/20,000 miles to 5 years/150,000 miles. Ownership costs that were taken into account included depreciation, fueling, insurance, repairs, taxes, fees, and more.
Here is a complete list of Ford’s Fleet Value award-winning vehicles:
- Ford Flex SE front-wheel drive CUV (best large SUV/crossover; third win)
- Ford Transit Connect XLT short-wheelbase (best small commercial passenger van; 2nd consecutive win)
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof wagon (best full-size, half-ton passenger van; 2nd consecutive win)
- Ford Transit 250 low-roof van (best full-size, three-quarter-ton cargo van; 2nd consecutive win)
- Ford Transit 350 low-roof van (best full-size, full-ton cargo van; 2nd consecutive win)
Additionally, two Lincoln-badged vehicles – the MKS FWD sedan, and the MKC Premiere FWD crossover – won in the fleet categories of “best premium luxury large sedan,” and “best luxury compact SUV/crossover,” respectively.