The Mustang Club of America (MCA) is starting off the month of October with a flurry of events nationwide, including two major national events and a host of smaller, regional club gatherings.
The events include:
- Grand Strand Mustang Stampede (September 30th to October 2nd) – An MCA National show at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- MCA Fall Mustang Expo (October 1st to October 2nd) – An MCA National event featuring open track time, an autocross, and a non-judged show field at the Autobahn Circuit in Joliet, Illinois
- 2nd Annual M6A Car Show (September 30th to October 1st) – A show co-hosted by the Mustang 6 Association (for 6-cylinder Mustangs) and the Oklahoma Mustang Club, which will feature a cruise around Oklahoma on September 30th including: a tour of Classic Recreations in Yukon, a trip to Lucille’s Diner in Weatherford, and a stop at the Route 66 Museum in Clinton on September 30th, ahead of the show the following day in Mustang, Oklahoma
- 43rd Annual Fall Regional Shelby, Mustang & Ford Meet (October 1st) – A Northeast Georgia Mustang Club event at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds in Maggie Valley, North Carolina
- Mustangs of Memphis Annual Car & Truck Show (October 1st) – A Mustangs of Memphis Club event held at the Wolfchase Mall in Memphis, Tennessee
- 10th Annual Fall Open Car Show (October 1st) – An event hosted with the Heart of Dixie Mustang Club at Long-Lewis Ford of the River Region in Prattville, Alabama
- 36th Annual Mustangs & American Iron Fall Round-Up & Swap Meet (October 2nd) – A meet hosted by the Mustang Car Club of New England at Devens Town Common in Devens, Massachusetts
- First State Mustang and Ford 33rd Annual All-Ford Fall Show (October 2nd) – A show hosted by the First State Mustang and Ford Club at Sheridan Ford in Wilmington, Delaware
If you’re a proud Ford Mustang owner, or even just an admirer without a pony to call your own, then get ready for loads of driving; you’ve got a busy weekend ahead of you.