Ford Fusion Sales - November 2017 - United StatesIn the United States, Ford Fusion deliveries totaled 14,901 units in November 2017, a decrease of about 15 percent compared to 17,560 units sold in November 2016.
In the first eleven months of the year, Fusion sales decreased about 22 percent to 192,179 units.
|MODEL||NOV 2017 / NOV 2016||NOVEMBER 2017||NOVEMBER 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
The Ford Authority Take
The Fusion’s November sales performance places in fourth place in its segment behind the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Nissan Altima but ahead of all other segment contenders, including the Chevrolet Malibu (see Chevy Malibu sales), Kia Optima, Hyundai Sonata, Subaru Legacy, Volkswagen Passat (see VW Passat sales), Mazda6, Buick Regal (see Buick Regal sales), and the now-discontinued Chrysler 200 (see Chrysler 200 sales). The Fusion, in fact, outperformed the segment – with sales falling slower than the segment’s 18 percent rate.
We attribute the Ford Fusion sales decrease in November to the following factors:
- An ongoing shift in consumer buying dynamics that favors crossover utility vehicles at the expense of other vehicle types like sedans and hatchbacks
- A strong launch for and market reaction to the new Toyota Camry and Honda Accord
Sales Numbers - Midsize Mainstream Sedans - November 2017 - United States
|MODEL||NOV 17 / NOV 16||NOVEMBER 17||NOVEMBER 16||YTD 17 / YTD 16||YTD 17||YTD 16|
The midsize mainstream sedan segment saw an 18 percent contraction in terms of overall sales volume and a 16 percent drop during the first 11 months of 2017.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Ford Fusion November 2016 sales, except as noted
- In the United States, there were 25 selling days in November 2017 and 25 selling days in November 2016
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Ford Motor Company news
- Running Ford Motor Company sales numbers
- U.S. Ford Motor Company November 2017 sales results