When it launches next year, the 2020 Lincoln Aviator will introduce a new Black Label theme called Flight that’s unique to the new crossover. The theme “harmoniously combines Luggage Tan and Ebony, further elevating the ambiance of the cabin.”
The Flight theme includes bright engine turn appliqués, brushed in small circles so as to replicate the finish of early aviation instrument panels. In addition, the supple leather of the seats is minimally processed to retain its natural texture. The theme also includes other elements that The Lincoln Motor Company hasn’t shared with us just yet.
In addition to the Flight theme, the 2020 Lincoln Aviator will also offer two other themes – Chalet and Destination.
2020 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Chalet Theme:
- Evokes the contrasting pleasures of mountain slopes and the inherent comfort of an après-ski lodge
- Espresso and Alpine Venetian leathers
- Deep Silverwood appliqués
- Specialty leather seats with Lincoln Star perforation
- Alpine Dinamica Cloth Suede headliner
- Espresso with Dinamica Sueded Cloth accent floor carpet mats
2020 Lincoln Aviator Black Label Destination Theme:
- Celebrates the art of travel, taking inspiration from vintage luggage, harkening back to a time when travel was rich with excitement and intrigue
- Mahogany Red Venetian leather interior with an intricate diamond weave on the seats
- Smooth Khaya wood appliqués
- Mahogany Red Dinamica Sueded Cloth headliner
- Mahogany Red with Dinamica Sueded Cloth floor carpet mats
It’s worth noting that the introduction of the Flight theme on the 2020 Lincoln Aviator shows that each new vehicle from the luxury brand offers a unique Black Label theme that synchronizes with the vehicle’s general name and positioning. For instance, the new Navigator has a Black Label theme called Yacht Club that includes:
- White Washed Teak appliqués
- Blue Bay/Alpine Leather interior
- Specialty leather seats with Coastal Blue Venetian Leather with Micro-Perforation Enhanced linear perforations
- Sand Dinamica Sueded Cloth headliner
- Blue Bay with Dinamica Sueded Cloth accent floor carpet mats
Those not directly familiar with Lincoln Black Label should know that it’s the range-topping trim level for Lincoln models. Black Label Lincoln models keep the same powertrain as lesser trim levels, while featuring exclusive and unique appointments both inside and out. The trim is “created for clients seeking the ultimate luxury experience, offering premium materials in specially-curated designer themes, as well as a host of membership privileges”, according to Lincoln.
The 2020 Aviator Black Label features several unique elements, including a reverse lattice mesh with a repetitive pattern of strong, bright-finished badge motifs. The signature grille for Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring Black Label features unique Lincoln stars embedded within the quadrants in an elegant chrome finish.