Ford Escape sales decreased 23 percent to 20,147 units in December 2018, somewhat surprising results given the ongoing switch in consumer purchase dynamics that strongly favor SUVs and crossovers over sedans. That said, the declining sales also make sense given that the current Escape is nearing the end of its lifecycle, as the all-new, 2020 Escape is just around the corner. So in what is perhaps an effort to incentivize shoppers to get behind the wheel of the current model, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Escape by $2,250 in February 2019.
The nationwide Ford discount on the 2019 Escape for February 2019 is as follows:
- $750 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash + $500 bonus cash = $2,250 total discount; may require financing with Ford Credit Financing
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $25,200
- SE – $27,595
- SEL – $29,420
- Titanium – $33,595
The $2,250 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Escape SE model to just $25,345, which is almost as affordable as a regularly-priced, base S model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.