Ford Fiesta sales increased 18 percent to 4,309 units in December 2018, somewhat surprising results given the ongoing shake-up in consumer preferences in the automotive space, wherein buyers favor SUVs and crossovers over sedans and hatchbacks. Despite the increase in December sales volume, Ford will discontinue the Fiesta in the US, along with all other cars such as the Focus, Fusion and Taurus. So, in what is perhaps an effort to sell off remaining Fiesta inventory in the United States, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Fiesta by $2,500 in February 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Fiesta for February 2019 are as follows:
- $1,500 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $2,500 total discount
- 0 percent APR (interest-free) with Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Fiesta trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $15,235
- SE – $16,465
- SE – $16,765
- ST-Line – $18,600
- ST – $22,315
The $2,500 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE hatch model to just $15,265, which is more affordable than a regularly-priced, base S sedan model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.