Ford Focus sales decreased 67 percent to just 3,661 units in December 2018, an unsurprising turn of events given that U.S. production of the compact car range ended at Ford’s Michigan Assembly Plant in May of 2018. To add insult to injury, the new Ford Focus Active that was supposed to arrive for the 2020 model year vehicle has been cancelled for the U.S. – leaving those desiring a car (rather than a crossover) to buy from a competing brand. Until then, the Blue Oval still needs to move 2018 model year units… so in what perhaps is an effort to clear out remaining inventory quickly, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2018 Focus by $4,000 in February 2019.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the Focus for February 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase incentive: $4,000 retail incentive; may require financing with Ford Credit Financing
- Financing incentive: 2.9 percent APR for 84 months with $1,883 down and $224 per month for qualified buyers
- Lease: 10,500 miles for 39 months at $158/month and $2,193 due at signing, security deposit waived
For reference, here are the applicable 2018 Focus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $19,700
- SE – $20,995
- SEL – $23,220
- Titanium – $26,020
- SE – $21,415
- SEL – $22,545
- Titanium – $25,345
- ST – $26,045
- Electric – $29,995
- RS – $41,995
The $4,000 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2018 Ford Focus SE Sedan model to just $15,700, which is even more affordable than a regularly-priced S model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.