Ford Mustang sales decreased 43 percent to 4,392 units in December 2018, enabling the Dodge Challenger to overtake Ford’s pony car as the segment best-seller in the fourth quarter of 2018. So, in what could be an effort to persuade buyers to choose a Mustang over its direct rivals, a Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Mustang by $2,000 in March 2019. Notably, the same discount was also available the month prior.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Mustang for March 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Mustang (excludes GT350 and Bullitt models): $1,000 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $2,000 total discount. This discount is good thru April 1, 2019.
- 2019 Mustang (excludes GT350 and Bullitt models): 2.9 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is good thru April 1, 2019.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Mustang trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- EcoBoost Fastback – $27,490
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback -$32,505
- GT Fastback – $36,450
- GT Premium Fastback – $40,450
- EcoBoost Convertible – $32,990
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible – $38,005
- GT Premium Convertible – $45,950
The $2,000 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Fastback to just $30,505, while the starting price of the Mustang EcoBoost Fastback (the base model) falls to $25,490. The starting price of the Mustang GT Fastback falls to $34,450.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.