Competition continues to intensify in the compact luxury crossover segment. With FoMoCo’s MKC being the oldest offering in the space, a new Lincoln discount reduces the price of the all-new 2019 MKC crossover SUV by $3,750 in March 2019 as the Lincoln Motor Company readies its replacement – the Lincoln Corsair.
The nationwide Lincoln discounts on the 2019 MKC for March 2019 are as follows:
- Discount special: $1,500 bonus cash + $2,250 conquest cash = $3,750 total discount. This discount is only available for Competitive Customers thru April 1, 2019.
- A Competitive Customer is defined by Lincoln as any person who currently owns or leases a 1995 or newer non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale of a new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
- Finance special: 0.9 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru April 1, 2019.
In a rare twist of events, the discount and finance offers can be combined.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln MKC trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $34,990
- Select – $37,745
- Reserve – $41,620
- Black Label – $48,195
The $3,750 Lincoln discount brings the starting price of a 2019 MKC Standard to just $31,240, the starting price of the Select model falls to $33,995, and the starting price of the MKC Black Label falls to $44,445. A notable amount is saved even further via the interest-free financing offer.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.