Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 18 percent in December 2018, unsurprising results given the change in automobile buying dynamics wherein consumers choose to purchase crossovers over sedans. And now, a new Lincoln discount reduces the price of the 2019 MKZ Sedan by $1,500 in March 2019.
The nationwide Lincoln discounts on the 2019 MKZ for March 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase incentive: $500 bonus cash + $1,000 Owner Loyalty cash = $1,500 total discount. This discount is only available for “loyal” owners thru April 1, 2019.
- Owner Loyalty is available to those who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to sale of new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
- Finance incentive: 0.9 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru April 1, 2019.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln MKZ trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $36,990
- Reserve I – $39,990
- Reserve II – $45,990
The $1,500 Lincoln discount brings the starting price of a 2019 MKZ Standard to just $35,490, while the starting price of the Reserve I model falls to $38,490. Meanwhile, the starting price of the MKZ Reserve II falls to $44,490.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.