Ford Fusion sales decreased 3.5 percent to 41,683 units in the first quarter of 2019, unsurprising results given the depressed sedan environment. It also doesn’t help that Ford has announced plans to discontinue the midsize sedan at the end of its lifecycle. And now, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Fusion by as much as $2,250 in April 2019.
The nationwide Ford discount on the 2019 Fusion for April 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Fusion Hybrid: $1,000 bonus cash + $500 Ford Credit bonus cash + 0 percent APR financing for 60 months
- 2019 Fusion S, SE, SEL and Energi Titanium: $1,500 retail customer cash
- 2019 Fusion Hybrid SE, Hybrid SEL, and Hybrid Titanium: $1,000 retail customer cash + $1,000 retail bonus customer cash
- 2019 Fusion Titanium, V6 Sport: $750 “EcoBoost” retail cash + $1,500 retail customer cash
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Fusion trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995.00 destination charge:
- S – $23,835
- SE – $25,115
- SEL -$29,575
- Titanium – $35,335
- V6 Sport – $41,010
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.