Ford Fiesta sales increased 30 percent to 15,943 units in the first quarter of 2019, results that buck the crossover trend, wherein buyers favor SUVs and crossovers over sedans and hatchbacks. Despite the increase in first-quarter sales volume, Ford is discontinuing the Fiesta in North America, along with all other cars such as the Focus, Fusion, and Taurus. So, in what is perhaps an effort to sell off remaining Fiesta inventory across the United States, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Fiesta by $3,000 in April 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Fiesta for April 2019 are as follows:
- $2,500 customer cash + $500 select inventory customer cash = $3,000 total discount
- 0 percent APR (interest-free) with Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers
Interested parties should note that the above discount is only applicable to vehicles that arrived at dealer lots 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Fiesta trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $15,235
- SE – $16,465
- SE – $16,765
- ST-Line – $18,600
- ST – $22,315
The $3,000 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE hatchback model to just $13,765, which is more affordable than a regularly priced base S sedan model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.