A new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Taurus sedan by $3,000 in April 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Taurus sedan for April 2019 are as follows:
- $2,500 customer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $3,000 total discount
- This discount is available thru July 1, 2019 (not a typo, that’s directly from Ford)
However, those interested should know that these incentives are only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Taurus sedan trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,095:
- SE – $28,895
- SEL – $31,325
- Limited – $38,405
- SHO – $44,070
The $3,000 Ford discount lowers the starting price of the range-topping 2019 Ford Taurus SHO sedan to $41,070 and that of the base SE model to $25,895.
We should note that Ford discontinued the Taurus in March 2019 as part of its strategy to cull its passenger car lineup in favor of utility vehicles, including crossovers, SUVs, and pickups.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.