Ford Transit Connect sales grew an impressive 35 percent to 8,940 units during the first quarter of 2019. As The Blue Oval looks to keep that upward trend going into the second quarter, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Transit Connect van by $3,000 in April 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Transit Connect for April 2019 are as follows:
- Discount offer:$2,500 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $3,000 total discount. This discount is available thru April 30th, 2019.
- Financing offer: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru July 1st, 2019.
However, those interested should know that these incentives are only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,295:
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $28,140
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $29,775
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $32,890
Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $24,100
- XLT – $26,045
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.