Lincoln Continental sales decreased 44 percent to 1,355 units, results that are in line with the ongoing change in vehicle-buying dynamics, wherein consumers are choosing crossovers over sedans. With such significant drops in sales volume, one would think that incentives would be substantial. Alas, that’s not the case – and the Lincoln Continental discount in April 2019 is rather insignificant, reducing the price of the full-size luxury sedan by a mere $500.
The nationwide 2019 Lincoln Continental discounts for April 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase incentive: $500 retail bonus cash. This discount is available thru July 1, 2019.
- Finance incentive: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru April 1, 2019.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,140
- Select – $50,940
- Reserve – $60,705
- Black Label – $71,040
The $500 Lincoln Continental discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Continental Standard to $46,640, the starting price of the Select model falls to $50,440, the Continental Reserve falls to $60,205, and the range-topping Black Label model sees its starting price decrease to $70,560.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.