Ford Escape sales decreased 10 percent to 60,702 units in the first quarter of 2019, not great results given the ongoing changes in automotive purchase dynamics wherein car buyers strongly favor SUVs and crossovers over sedans. That said, the declining sales also make sense given that the current Escape has reached the end of its lifecycle, and that the all-new, 2020 Escape is just around the corner. As such, in what is clearly an ongoing effort to incentivize shoppers to buy the current model rather than wait for the next-gen vehicle, a Ford rebate reduces the price of the 2019 Escape by $3,750 in May 2019.
The nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Escape for May 2019 is as follows:
- Cash off offer: $1,000 retail bonus customer cash (expires July 1st) + $2,750 retail customer cash (expires May 31st) = $3,750 total discount; may require financing with Ford Credit, or
- Financing offer: $1,000 bonus cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing with Ford Credit
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $25,200
- SE – $27,595
- SEL – $29,420
- Titanium – $33,595
The $3,750 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Escape SEL model to just $25,670, which is almost as affordable as a regularly priced, base S model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by May 31st, 2019; unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.