Lincoln MKC sales increased 18 percent to 5,787 units in the first quarter of 2019. The results are promising, but the competition continues to grow ever stronger in the compact luxury crossover segment during a time when the MKC is the oldest offering in its segment. And now, a new Lincoln discount reduces the price of the 2019 MKC crossover SUV by $3,750 in May 2019 as the Lincoln Motor Company gets ready to launch the MKC’s replacement – the Lincoln Corsair.
Nationwide Lincoln discount offers for the 2019 MKC for May 2019 are as follows:
- Competitive owner discount: $1,500 bonus cash + $2,250 Conquest Cash = $3,750 total discount. This discount is available only to Competitive Customers thru June 2nd, 2019.
- A Competitive Customer is defined by Lincoln as any person who currently owns or leases a 1995 or newer non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale of a new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
- Current owner discount: $1,500 bonus cash + $750 Owner Loyalty cash = $2,250 total discount. This discount is only available for Loyal Owners thru June 2nd, 2019.
- Owner Loyalty cash is offered to any person who currently owns or leases a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale of a new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
- Finance offer: 0.9 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru June 2nd, 2019.
In a rare twist of events, the two special Lincoln discount and the finance offer can be combined/stacked.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln MKC trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $34,990
- Select – $37,745
- Reserve – $41,620
- Black Label – $48,195
The $3,750 Lincoln discount brings the starting price of a 2019 MKC Standard to just $31,240, that of the Select model to $33,995, and the starting price of the MKC Black Label falls to $44,445. A notable amount can be saved even further via the interest-free financing offer.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by June 2nd, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.