Ford Edge sales decreased 5 percent to 30,920 units during the first quarter of 2019. As The Blue Oval looks to reverse this downward trend and bring more attention to the refreshed-for-2019 Edge, a new Ford rebate reduces the price of the 2019 Edge by $3,750 in June 2019.
The nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Edge for June 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Edge SE & ST: $1,750 retail bonus customer cash + $1,500 retail customer cash = $3,250 total discount
- 2019 Edge SEL & Titanium: $1,750 retail bonus customer cash + $1,500 retail customer cash + $500 bonus customer cash = $3,750 total discount
Notably, the interest-free financing offer from May is no longer available.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Edge trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,095:
- SE – $31,000
- SEL – $34,395
- Titanium – $39,850
- ST – $43,450
As such, the $3,250 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of the SE and ST down to $27,750 and $40,200, respectively, while the $3,750 rebate reduces the starting price of the SEL and Titanium to $30,645 and $36,100, respectively.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.