Intern at Ford Authority
Do you have a passion for cars, the automotive industry, Ford Motor Company, or all three? Do you like to research various topics and to write about them? Do you want to be a published author of a popular and highly-respected automotive online publication?
If you answered “yes” to any (or all) of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place, because Ford Authority — the leading destination for enthusiasts of the Ford Motor Company and its vehicles — is looking for interns looking to become professional writers.
We live and breathe Ford and the auto industry at large. Some things that you may not have known about us:
- Founded in 2013 to provide unparalleled coverage of FoMoCo’ global activities and a community for its fans
- Cited by publications as AutoBlog, Automobile, MotorTrend, and Wikipedia, among others
- Attend media drives, press events, and auto shows to provide exceptional coverage of General Motors Company, its vehicles and services, while enjoying what we do on a daily basis
We consistently strive to improve what we do while growing in a healthy and organic fashion.
Internships often serve as the beginning to long, successful, and rewarding careers — and it’s how many Ford Authority staff writers began their full- or part-time positions. Some adjectives that could be used to describe Ford Authority interns include:
- Tip-top grammar
- Passionate about cars
- Passionate about writing
You don’t have to be a perfect writer (who is?) to intern here. But it’s vital that you have the basic skills (like grammar and timeliness) under control.
The Next Step
If you are as serious about writing about cars as we are, email us at info [at] motrolix [dot] com
Tell us about you, why you want to intern here, and include a writing sample of your choosing of roughly 500 words.
Not a Ford Guy (Or Gal?)
Then perhaps you’d be more interested in working at our other publications:
- GM Authority — our sister publication focusing on General Motors Company. It’s like Ford Authority, but covering everything GM. Visit the GM Authority careers page.
- Fiat Chrysler Authority — our sister publication covering Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, including Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and Ferrari. Visit the Fiat Chrysler Authority careers page.