Ford Motor Company Michigan Assembly Plant – Wayne, Michigan, USA
The Ford Michigan Assembly plant, also known as Ford Motor Company Michigan Assembly, is located in Wayne, Michigan, USA. The facility currently assembles various vehicles.
- Year opened: 1957
- Activity: vehicle assembly
- Facility size:
- Site size: 369 acres
- Plant size: 5,000,000 square feet
38303 Michigan Ave.
Wayne, Michigan 48184
- Phone: (734) 467-0500
- Employment: about 3,550 employees
The Ford Michigan Assembly plant currently produces the following vehicles:
- Ford Focus:
- Focus 4-door
- Focus 5-door
- Focus Electric
- Focus ST 5-door
- Ford C-MAX:
- C-MAX Hybrid
- C-MAX Energi (plug-in hybrid) – discontinued in November 2017
- Future Ford Ranger (2019 Ford Ranger)
- Future Ford Bronco (2020 Ford Bronco)
Follow our coverage of Ford Michigan plant news.