This page displays information about Ford concept vehicles from the present and the past.
This page is a continuous work in progress and may not include every Ford concept vehicle. If you find errors, inaccuracies, or missing concept vehicles, please let us know here.
2011 Ford Evos Concept
- Debut date: September 2011
- Debut venue: Frankfurt Motor Show, Frankfurt, Germany
- Vehicle type: four-door, four-seat “coupe”
- Production intent: none; introduces Ford’s Kinetic 2.0 design language that influenced second-generation Ford Fusion/Mondeo and Mustang (S550 generation)
- More on the Ford Evos Concept
- 2011 Ford Evos Concept