80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition
The 2019 Lincoln Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition is a special limited production variant of the Lincoln Continental, the longest, most expensive car within the Lincoln lineup, and serving as a flagship car for the Lincoln brand.
Changes, Updates, New Features
The 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition was added to the Lincoln Continental lineup at the fourth quarter of 2018 for the 2019 model year. Only 80 examples of the car were built exclusively for the U.S. market. Each car is personalized with a unique badge.
Key new features include:
- Wheelbase stretched six inches for increased rear legroom
- Signature coach “suicide” doors
- Larger rear center console for increased storage, connectivity and comfort
- The Continental’s exterior design evokes a luxurious, premium look, with classic art-deco styling cues such as its unique door handles.
- The Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition get unique styling cues, like model-specific wheels and other unique design details to set it apart from the rest of the lineup
- Longer overall length and a coach door arrangement
- Art-deco styling carried over inside, with aluminium inserts and a variety of color combinations
- Standard Black Label trim featuring Chalet and Thoroughbred interior design themes
- Extended wheelbase for optimal rear legroom
- Revel Ultima 3D premium audio system offered as standard.
- Standard Perfect Position seats featuring 30 different adjustments
The 2020 Lincoln Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition is a full-size luxury sedan that comes in only one body style no matter which trim level is selected. Total number of doors is four, with the rear doors opening in the opposite direction as the front doors, creating a coach door configuration.
All 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition are custom built and set themselves apart from the rest of the Continental lineup through unique styling cues.
- Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition (limited to 80 units)
Only one engine powers the 2019 Lincoln Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition.
|3.0L EcoBoost V6||400||400||Six-speed automatic|
Since the Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition is entirely customizable, there is only one trim level available. However, unique interior and styling packages such as Chalet and Thoroughbred may be added.
|Drive Wheels||Trim Level||Engine|
|AWD||80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition||3.0L EcoBoost V6|
All variations of the tenth-generation Lincoln Continental ride on the Ford CD4 platform shared with the following vehicles:
The 2019 Lincoln Continental is assembled at the Flat Rock assembly plant, in Flat Rock, Michigan, USA alongside the Ford Mustang.
The Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition model is limited to only 80 units. The car may be sold out as we write this.
It is currently unclear if a coach door variant of the Continental will be offered for the 2020 model year.
Discuss the 2019 Lincoln Continental 80th Anniversary Coach Door Edition in our Lincoln forum.
Follow our coverage of Lincoln Continental news
Specifications will be added here once they are made available by Lincoln.