The Ford F-Series accounted for 70,774 U.S. deliveries in April 2016, an increase of 12.65 percent year-over-year. The sales performance enables the F-Series to continue its streak as America’s best-selling line of full-size pickup trucks, outselling all of its direct rivals — the Chevy Silverado, Ram Pickup, GMC Sierra, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
In the first four months of 2016, F-Series sales increased 6.98 percent to 256,895 units — still significantly higher than all other full-size pickup trucks.
On a manufacturer level, the F-Series even outsold GM’s Silverado-Sierra duo by 235 units during April and by 6,278 units in the first four months of 2016.
Sales Numbers - Full-Size Pickup Truck Deliveries - April 2016 - United States
|MODEL||APR 16 / APR 15||APRIL 16||APRIL 15||YTD 16 / YTD 15||YTD 16||YTD 15|
- Information for market (country) specified
- Sales information provided by manufacturers
- If you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know here
- Full-size pickup truck sales comparisons:
- Running Full-size pickup truck sales numbers comparison
- Running Silverado vs Sierra vs F-Series vs Ram sales numbers comparison
- April 2016 full-size pickup truck sales comparison
- Ford F-Series resources:
- GM resources:
- Chevrolet Silverado resources:
- GMC Sierra resources:
- Ram Pickup resources: