While we’d caution against any sudden, rash purchases during the shopping-free-for-all that is Black Friday, it might be a heck of a time to get that 2016 Ford F-150 you’ve been eying all year.
Forbes put together a list of the top 20 new-car deals hitting participating dealerships this Black Friday, and coming in at No. 2 on the list behind the Nissan Leaf EV and Nissan Titan XD truck is the full-size 2016 Ford F-150 pickup; according to Forbes, the best-selling vehicle in the US since 1981 will be available with up to $6,550 cash back – or $3,050 back with 0% financing for 36 months – this Friday.
Granted, there’s a new light-duty king in town; the 2017 Ford F-150 with 3.5-liter EcoBoost gets a new Ford-GM 10-speed automatic and a more efficient version of the same twin-turbo V6. But that should only matter to those specifically seeking that powertrain, as the F-150’s three other available powertrains remain unchanged for 2017.
The story doesn’t end there, as plenty more Black Friday deals exist for hopeful buyers. In addition to the 2016 Ford F-150, Forbes shared details on the following Blue Oval deals:
- 2016 Ford Fusion Energi – $6,500 cash back / $3,750 back with 0% financing for 72 months
- 2016 Ford C-MAX Energi – $6,500 cash back / $3,750 back with 0% financing for 72 months
- 2016 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty – $5,250 cash back / $2,000 back with 0% financing for 36 months
- 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid – $5,000 cash back / $1,000 back with 0% financing for 60 months
- 2016 Lincoln MKC – up to $3,750 cash back with 0% financing for 60 months
No Comments yet