Ford Motor Company’s premium Lincoln brand reported 8,909 new vehicle deliveries in October 2017 in the United States, a decrease of 1.76 percent compared to October 2016.
Sales on an individual model basis were as follows:
- Lincoln Continental sales decreased 18.49 percent to 996 units
- Lincoln MKC sales increased 10.33 percent to 2,114 units
- Lincoln MKS sales totaled 0 units as the model has been discontinued and replaced by the Lincoln Continental
- Lincoln MKT sales decreased 0 percent to 248 units
- Lincoln MKX sales increased 17.77 percent to 2,684 units, its best October sales performance since its first year of launch in 2007
- Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 10.88 percent to 2,211 units
- Lincoln Navigator sales increased 9.7 percent to 656 units
What’s more, Lincoln SUV sales increased 13.1 percent during the month.
In the first ten months of 2017, U.S. Lincoln brand deliveries increased 2.38 percent to 91,631 units.
Sales Results - October 2017 - USA - Lincoln
|MODEL||OCT 2017 / OCT 2016||OCTOBER 2017||OCTOBER 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Lincoln October 2016 sales, except as noted
- There were 25 selling days in October 2017 and 26 selling days in October 2016
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Ford Motor Company news
- Running Ford Motor Company sales numbers
- Running Ford sales numbers
- Running Lincoln sales numbers
- U.S. Ford Motor Company October 2017 sales results
- Ford October 2017 sales results
No Comments yet