Ford Motor Company’s premium Lincoln brand reported 6,700 new vehicle deliveries in February 2018 in the United States, a decrease of 23.4 percent compared to February 2017.
Sales on an individual model basis were as follows:
- Lincoln Continental sales decreased 29.75 percent to 758 units
- Lincoln MKC sales decreased 20.88 percent to 1,550 units
- Lincoln MKT sales decreased 52.26 percent to 137 units
- Lincoln MKX sales decreased 24.18 percent to 1,812 units
- Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 33.46 percent to 1,380 units
- Lincoln Navigator sales increased 13.33 percent to 1,063 units
- Lincoln Navigator retail sales increased 60.1 percent, with customer sold orders outpacing supply
- The all-new SUV is sitting on dealer lots for just 9 days on average and 6 for Black Label
- Demand for Reserve and Black Label models is overwhelming, representing 85 percent of sales, providing Navigator with a $19,400 gain in transaction pricing for February
What’s more, Lincoln transaction prices grew $4,600 in February 2018.
In the first two months of 2018, Lincoln U.S. sales decreased 25 percent to 13,110 units.
Sales Results - February 2018 - USA - Lincoln
|MODEL||FEB 2018 / FEB 2017||FEBRUARY 2018||FEBRUARY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Lincoln February 2017 sales, except as noted
- There were 24 selling days in February 2018 and 24 selling days in February 2017
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Ford Motor Company news
- Running Ford Motor Company sales numbers
- U.S.Â Ford Motor CompanyÂ February 2018Â salesÂ results