Ford Motor Company’s premium Lincoln brand reported 9,755 new vehicle deliveries in May 2018 in the United States, a decrease of 5.2 percent compared to May 2017.
Sales on an individual model basis were as follows:
- Lincoln Continental sales decreased 37.79 percent to 660 units
- Lincoln MKC sales increased 6.06 percent to 2,677 units
- Lincoln MKT sales decreased 35.6 percent to 246 units
- Lincoln MKX sales decreased 5.48 percent to 2,535 units
- Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 35.74 percent to 1,800 units
- Lincoln Navigator sales increased 122.4 percent to 1,837 units
- Lincoln Navigator retail sales increased by triple digits during the month
- Overall average transaction prices are exceeding $80,000, representing a $25,700 gain over year-ago levels
- Customers are trending much younger, with approximately 50 percent of buyers between the ages of 35 and 54. More than half of all Navigator buyers are competitive conquests, coming from other brands.
In the first five months of 2018, Lincoln U.S. sales decreased 13.4 percent to 40,735 units.
Sales Results - May 2018 - USA - Lincoln
|MODEL||MAY 2018 / MAY 2017||MAY 2018||MAY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Lincoln May 2017 sales, except as noted
- There were 26 selling days in May 2018 and 25 selling days in May 2017
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Ford Motor Company news
- Running Ford Motor Company sales numbers
- U.S. Ford Motor Company May 2018 sales results