Coming to the 2019 Chicago Auto Show is a new Harley Davidson Ford F-150, now done by Tuscany Motor Company (and not officially from Ford itself).
The 2019 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson will be available in three colors. ‘Agate Black’ (see above) will be the standard paint color. ‘White Platinum’ will be available as an upgrade, and ‘Leadfoot’ will be available as a special order upgrade. The truck will come with 22” Harley-Davidson exclusive “Fatboy Style” wheels, and 35-inch all-terrain tires. A BDS suspension and Fox Performance shocks designed specifically for the F-150 Harley-Davidson will also be included.
Other exterior cues include:
• Power deploying lighted running boards with rock guard trim
• Painted rock guard end caps
• Painted custom fender flares
• Painted front fender vents with the H-D bar and shield logo
• Harley-Davidson lettering on front doors
• Painted custom front bumper cover with skid plate
• Full replacement painted grille assembly with accent color
• Honeycomb insert bumper
• Honeycomb insert grille
• Honeycomb insert in hood
• LED light bar integrated into front bumper cover (for off-road use only)
• Front tow hooks
• Full replacement functional ram air hood
• RAPTOR style hood insert
• Harley-Davidson windshield header
• FLOWMASTER Performance tuned exhaust
• Dual billet aluminum exhaust tips with orange accents
• Painted custom rear bumper covers
• Harley-Davidson branded tailgate cladding
• Harley-Davidson painted tonneau cover with carpet liner and embossed bar and shield logo
• Harley-Davidson branded bed rug bed liner with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
The 2019 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson will also receive some upgrades inside of the cabin. In case you forget what you’re driving, there will be Harley-Davidson badging throughout the interior, including a numbered console emblem, H-D floor mats, door sill logos, and stainless-steel gauges. Custom leather seat covers with an orange diamond pattern will be included in the package, along with billet racing pedals, and 50-state legal ‘deep tinted’ windows.
So what will all of this cost you? Oh, you know, just $97,415 to start.
Upgrade to ‘White Platinum’ for an additional $295 or spend a grand total of $98,433 to be seen in ‘Leadfoot’. If you love it you better act fast. It’s only available in limited numbers.
Is this thing the baddest F-150 in the current lineup? Or is this equal parts tasteless and expensive? Let us know in the comments below, and subscribe to Ford Authority for F-150 news delivered directly to your inbox.
I nearly screamed for joy until i realized that this isn’t factory. Dear Ford (and Dear Lord!) this is it right here!!!! This truck right here is one of the things missing from the F150 lineup. This truck, Fitted with a 5.0L V8, 10-speed auto, a Ford Performance supercharger package and a Ford Performance by borla Active catback exhaust system. There also needs to be a Harley Package for the Expedition, fitted with a 5.0L non-supercharged V8 and a Ford Performance by Borla active exhaust system. Not to mention the Upcoming F250 Super Duty with the 7.3L V8. Under the hood should be the same black and milled finish on the coil covers and the engine cover (or supercharger) that you’d find on the new Milwaukee 8 engines along with a high flow breather With a Ford Performance logo and a screamin’ eagle logo! It would be so EPIC!!!! Adding this to the lineup, along with a 5.2L supercharged Lighting would be absolutely awesome!!!!
Totally agree with you there, vbondjr1. Got some great ideas. Tell me does the “djr” in vbondjr1 stand for Dick Johnson Racing.?
OMG yasssss! I totally agree with vbondjr1
That would be a hell of a lineup and I for one would be buying a new Ford Truck! ??
Behold! The first $100k half ton pickup! It will sell very well though…
My name is Kyle Dixon, and I have these trucks currently available for pre-ordering!!! Deliveries can be expected as early as this month. Dial Kyle @ 1 (833) CALL-KYLE.