Ford Expedition sales continue to outpace its segment. And now, in what could be an effort to continue this upward trend through the end of the first quarter of 2019, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Expedition by $3,250 in March 2019.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Expedition for the rest of March 2019 are as follows:
- Discount offer: $2,000 Conquest Cash + $1,250 Ford Credit Bonus Cash = $3,250 total discount. This discount is good thru April 1, 2019.
- Finance offer: 0 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is good thru April 1, 2019.
Notably, the discount and finance offers can be combined.
Those interested should know that the Competitive Conquest incentive is applicable to customers that currently own or lease a 1995 or newer non-Ford vehicle. The vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new Expedition.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- XLT -$53,525
- XLT MAX – $56,210
- Limited – $64,410
- Limited MAX – $67,100
- Platinum – $74,760
- Platinum MAX – $77,455
The $3,250 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Expedition XLT to just $50,275, that of the mid-range Limited model to $61,160, and the starting MSRP of the Expedition Platinum to $71,510.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.