A new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Transit Connect van by $2,000 in March 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Transit Connect for March 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 Transit Connect:$1,000 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $2,000 total discount. This discount is available thru April 1, 2019.
- 2019 Transit Connect: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This discount is available thru March 31, 2019.
However, those interested should know that these incentives are only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,295:
- XL Passenger Wagon – $28,140
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $29,775
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $32,890
The $2,000 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Passenger Wagon XLT to just $27,775, while the starting price of the base XL model falls to $26,140. Meanwhile, the starting price of the Transit Connect Titanium falls to $39,890.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.