Rival automakers are continuing with their best-laid plans to overtake Ford in the highly-lucrative full-size pickup truck space. Case and point: GM is launching the all-new Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra for the 2019 model year, while FCA has an all-new Ram 1500 pickup. So in what may be a way to defends against rising competitive pressures, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 F-150 by nearly $4,000 in March 2019.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 F-150 for March 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 F-150 (except Raptor models): 5.9 percent APR for 84 months with $2,975 down.
- 2019 F-150 XLT: $1,750 customer cash + $500 auto show consumer cash + $750 retail bonus customer cash + $750 bonus customer cash = $3,750 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 XL: $750 bonus customer cash + $750 retail bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $2,500 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited: $750 retail bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $1,750 total discount.
It’s worth noting that none of the aforementioned incentives apply to the F-150 Raptor.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,295
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
The $3,750 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 F-150 XLT to just $32,005. Meanwhile, the $2,500 discount brings starting price of the F-150 XL to $27,250, and the $1,750 discount brings the starting price of the range-topping Limited model to $66,980.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.