Rival automakers are continuing their best-laid attempts to overtake Ford in the highly lucrative full-size pickup truck space. Case in point: GM has an all-new Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra for the 2019 model year, while FCA has an all-new Ram 1500 pickup. So in what could be a move to maintain its position as an undisputed segment leader in light of ever-increasing competition, a new Ford discount reduces the price of select 2019 F-150 models by over $3,000 in April 2019.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 F-150 for April 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 F-150 XLT: $2,250 customer cash + $500 retail bonus customer cash + $750 bonus customer cash = $3,500 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 XL: $750 bonus customer cash + $500 retail bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $2,250 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 Lariat, Platinum, Limited: $500 retail bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $1,500 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 King Ranch: $500 retail bonus customer cash + $250 retail customer cash = $750 total discount.
It’s worth noting that all of the aforementioned incentives run until July 1st, 2019. Additionally, none of the above incentives apply to the F-150 Raptor.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,295
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
The $3,500 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 F-150 XLT to just $32,255. Meanwhile, the $2,250 discount brings starting price of the F-150 XL to $27,500, and the $1,500 discount brings the starting price of the range-topping Limited model to $67,230.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.