We previously shared a $2,000 Ford discount for the Ranger pickup truck for the month of April. That discount consisted of a $1,500 incentive exclusively for conquest customers as well as $500 accessible to anyone. Ford has since removed that incentive, replacing it with two separate offers: a $500 discount and a low-APR financing offer from Ford Credit Financing. It’s worth noting that the two new incentives cannot be combined.
The current, nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Ranger for April 2019 are as follows:
- Cash back offer: $500 cash back.
- Financing offer: 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months when financing with Ford Credit Financing.
Those interested should know that the above Ford discounts for the Ranger pickup are good thru July 1st, 2019, and that residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,135
- Lariat – $33,495
The $500 Ford discount lowers the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,995, the XLT drops to $28,635, and the Lariat is cut to $32,995.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.