A new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Transit Passenger van by $3,250 in April 2019.
The nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 Transit Passenger van for April 2019 are as follows:
- $2,750 customer cash + $500 VIN specific inventory customer cash = $3,250 total discount. This discount is available thru April 30, 2019.
However, those interested should know that these incentives are only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Transit Passenger Van trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,495:
- XL Passenger Van – $37,335
- XLT Passenger Van – $38,630
The $3,250 Ford discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van in the XL trim level to just $35,085, and the Transit Passenger Van XLT to $35,380.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by April 30, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.