We recently reported on an insignificant Lincoln discount for the Continental for April 2019, but Ford’s luxury brand has since announced a better offer for the full-size luxury sedan. In addition to the $500 discount offered earlier this month, a new Lincoln discount lowers the price by an additional $2,000, for a total of $2,500 off.
The new, nationwide Lincoln discounts for April 2019 on the Continental are as follows:
- Purchase incentive: $500 retail bonus cash + $2,000 conquest cash + 0.9 percent APR for 60 months. This discount is available thru April 30th, 2019.
While the discount is slated to end on April 30th, it’s worth noting that a similar discount was offered in March. In other words, we think there might be a good chance that the discount returns for May or June, depending on Continental sales performance.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,140
- Select – $50,940
- Reserve – $60,705
- Black Label – $71,040
The $2,500 Lincoln discount brings the starting price of a 2019 Continental Standard to $44,640, the starting price of the Select model falls to $48,440, the Continental Reserve falls to $58,205, and the range-topping Black Label model sees its starting price decrease to $68,560.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by April 30, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.