Rival automakers are continuing their best-laid attempts to overtake Ford in the highly lucrative full-size pickup truck space. Case in point: GM has rolled out its all-new Chevy Silverado and all-new GMC Sierra for the 2019 model year, while FCA is selling an all-new Ram pickup.
Meanwhile, Ford F-Series sales increased just 0.2 percent to 214,611 units in the first quarter of 2019. And now, a new Ford discount reduces the price of select 2019 F-Series Super Duty models by $1,000 in May 2019.
Nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 F-Series Super Duty for May 2019 are as follows:
- Finance Offer: $1,000 Ford Credit bonus cash + 4.9 percent APR for 60 months when financing with Ford Credit Financing
- Retail Cash Offer: $1,000 retail customer cash
It’s worth noting that all of the aforementioned Ford discount and financing offers run thru July 1st, 2019. Additionally, the above incentives apply to all Super Duty models.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-Series Super Duty trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $34,745
- XLT – $35,770
- Lariat – $47,735
- King Ranch – $58,505
- Platinum – $64,930
- Limited – $81,835
- XL – $35,915
- XLT – $40,140
- Lariat – $48,905
- King Ranch – $59,680
- Platinum – $64,595
- Limited – $83,010
- XL – $48,970
- XLT – $53,850
- Lariat – $65,500
- King Ranch – $73,935
- Platinum – $77,180
- Limited – $88,100
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.