Ford Ranger sales tallied 9,421 units in the first quarter of 2019 – its first quarter on sale in the United States market. The sales performance is not stellar, and was probably constrained by availability at the retail/dealer level. And now, Ford is offering two separate offers on the Ranger during the month of May: a $500 discount and a low-APR financing offer.
The current nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Ranger for May 2019 are as follows:
- Cashback offer: $500 cash back.
- Financing offer: 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months when financing with Ford Credit Financing.
Those interested should know that the two Ranger incentives cannot be combined. In addition, the offers are good thru July 1st, 2019, but residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,135
- Lariat – $33,495
The $500 Ford discount lowers the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,995, the XLT drops to $28,635, and the range-topping Lariat is cut to $32,995.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.