Ford EcoSport sales increased 111 percent to 12,879 units in the first quarter of 2019, results that are in line with the increased B-segment crossover utility vehicles. But despite the impressive growth, EcoSport sales volume still lags the segment in a big way. So, in what could be intended as a way to increase EcoSport sales in a highly competitive segment, a Ford rebate reduces the price of select 2019 EcoSport models by as much as $4,000 in June 2019.
It’s worth noting that this incentive was offered in May, and that a similar Ford rebate of the same amount was offered for the EcoSport in April. However, the rebate in April included an incentive exclusively available to owners of competing (non-Ford Motor Company) makes.
Nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 EcoSport for June 2019 are as follows:
- $4,000 discount: $3,000 customer cash + $500 select inventory customer cash + $500 bonus cash = $4,000 total discount
- $3,500 discount: $3,000 customer cash + $500 bonus cash = $3,500 total discount
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- S – $21,090
- SE – $24,245
- Titanium – $27,255
- SES – $28,370
The $4,000 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of a 2019 EcoSport Titanium to $23,255, making it more affordable than an SE model.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.