Ford Transit sales increased 5 percent during the first quarter of 2019, which allowed it to remain the best-selling model in its competitive set (though sales of the Mercedes-Benz Sprint are not available). Ford has been making an effort to maintain this momentum into the second quarter of 2019 by offering worthwhile incentives on the Transit. And for June 2019, a Ford rebate reduces the price of select 2019 Transit van models by $2,750.
Nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Transit van for June 2019 are as follows:
- Transit Passenger XL & XLT: $2,750 retail customer cash discount. This rebate is available thru July 1st, 2019
- Transit Cargo: $2,250 retail customer cash discount. This rebate is available thru July 1st, 2019
- Transit Cargo & Passenger: $1,000 competitive conquest bonus cash + 2.9 percent APR for 60 months
- This Ford rebate is only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Transit van trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,495:
- Cargo Van – $34,630
- XL Passenger Van – $37,335
- XLT Passenger Van – $38,630
The $2,750 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Transit Passenger Van in the XL trim level to just $34,585, and the Transit Passenger Van XLT to $36,880. Additionally, the $2,250 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of the Transit Cargo van to $32,380.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.