Ford Expedition sales continue to outpace its segment, increasing 62 percent to 21,773 units in the first quarter of 2019. So, in what could be an effort to continue this upward trend in the second quarter of 2019, a Ford rebate reduces the price of the 2019 Expedition by $2,250 in June 2019. The markdown is perhaps less worthwhile than the $3,250 incentive offered in March, and is pretty much identical to the Ford discount offers available in April and in May. There is also a special financing offer available this month.
Nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Expedition during June 2019 are as follows:
- Rebate: $2,250 Retail Customer cash. This Ford rebate runs thru July 1st, 2019.
- Finance offer: $1,250 Ford Credit Bonus cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This rebate is good thru July 1st, 2019.
The fact that the finance offer includes a cash rebate is a rather unique scenario that might be the more attractive offer for those planning to finance an Expedition. However, the financing offer is restricted to models that have arrived at dealerships at least 61 days prior to the sale date. Even so, the incentives are not restricted to Competitive Owners (owners of competing makes).
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Expedition trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- XLT – $53,525
- XLT MAX – $56,210
- Limited – $64,410
- Limited MAX – $67,100
- Platinum – $74,760
- Platinum MAX – $77,455
The $2,250 Ford rebate reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Expedition XLT to $51,275, that of the mid-range Limited model to $62,160, and the starting MSRP of the Expedition Platinum to $72,510.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.