Ford Escape sales decreased 10 percent to 60,702 units in the first quarter of 2019, not positive results given the ongoing changes in consumer purchase dynamics where car buyers strongly favor utility vehicles over sedans. But the declining Escape sales also make sense given that the current Escape has reached the end of its lifecycle, and that the all-new, 2020 Escape is just around the corner.
So, in what is clearly an effort to incentivize shoppers to buy the current model rather than wait for the next-gen vehicle, a Ford rebate reduces the price of the 2019 Escape by $3,750 in June 2019. Additionally, there’s a special financing offer that also includes a cash-back bonus.
The nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 Escape for June 2019 are as follows:
- $1,000 bonus cash + 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 60 months when borrowing from Ford Credit Financing
- $1,000 retail bonus customer cash (expires July 1st) + $2,750 retail customer cash = $3,750 total discount; may require financing with Ford Credit Financing
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Escape trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- S – $25,200
- SE – $27,595
- SEL – $29,420
- Titanium – $33,595
The $3,750 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Ford Escape SEL to $25,670, which is almost as affordable as a regularly-priced, base S model. Ultimately we would suggest referencing an amortization schedule of a potential loan and compare the cost of the loan to the $3,750 Ford rebate to see which makes the most sense.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019; unless otherwise stated.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.