Ford Ranger sales tallied 9,421 units in the first quarter of 2019 – its first three months on sale in the United States market. The sales performance is not stellar, and was probably held back by the availability of the vehicle at the retail/dealer level. And now, in what is perhaps an effort to sway shoppers toward the Ranger and away from competitors, a new Ford discount offers a $1,000 discount plus a low-APR financing offer for the month of June.
The current nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Ranger for June 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer for XLT (302A) and Lariat models only: $1,000 cash back + 1.9 percent APR financing for 60 months when financing with Ford Credit Financing.
It’s worth noting that this Ford discount is effectively double the bonus cash offer and half the special financing interest rate offered in May. Additionally, the offers can be combined, which was not the case in recent months.
The offers are good thru July 1st, 2019, but residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,135
- Lariat – $33,495
The $500 Ford discount lowers the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,995, while the $1,000 Ford discount lowers the starting price of a Ranger Lariat to $32,495.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.