Lincoln Nautilus sales increased 26 percent in the United States in the first quarter of 2019 compared to Lincoln MKX sales in Q1 2018. The sales performance is impressive, especially considering that Q1 was the first quarter in the market for the new nameplate as it replaces the MKX. Now, two separate Lincoln discount offers for June 2019 include a cash-back rebate as well as a special financing offer.
The new, nationwide Lincoln discount offers for the Nautilus in June 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase offer: $750 cash back
- Financing offer: 0.9 percent APR financing for 60 months when financing with Lincoln AFS Financing.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln Nautilus trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $41,335
- Select – $45,540
- Reserve – $49,870
- Black Label – $57,890
The $750 Lincoln discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Nautilus Standard to $40,585, that of the Select model to $44,790, and the Nautilus Reserve to $49,120. The range-topping Black Label model sees its starting price decrease to $57,140.
As such, the Lincoln discount for the Nautilus isn’t significant in June 2019, likely since Ford Motor Company is seeing high demand for the refreshed midsize luxury crossover SUV.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 1st, 2019, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.