A new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Taurus by $2,500 in July 2019. The offer is on par with Taurus incentives that were available in recent months, which ranged from $2,000 to $3,000. Meanwhile, another Ford discount includes special-interest financing as well as a cash-back rebate.
The nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Taurus sedan for July 2019 are as follows:
- Purchase offer: $2,500 retail customer cash
- Finance offer: $1,500 Ford Credit bonus cash + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months when purchasing through Ford Credit Financing
Interested parties should note that residency restrictions may apply to the above Ford discount offers.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Taurus sedan trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including a destination charge of $1,095:
- SE – $28,895
- SEL – $31,325
- Limited – $38,405
- SHO – $44,070
The $2,500 Ford discount lowers the starting price of the range-topping 2019 Ford Taurus SHO sedan to $41,570 and that of the base SE model to $25,395.
We should note that Ford discontinued the Taurus in March 2019 as part of a new effort to cull its passenger car lineup in favor of utility vehicles, including crossovers, SUVs, as well as pickup trucks.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.