Ford Ranger sales totaled 20,880 units in the second quarter of 2019, doubling first quarter 2019 results. Additionally, Ranger retail sales have grown every month since January, according to Ford. As such, the new Ford discount offers for July 2019 are somewhat insignificant, since the cashback rebate isn’t all that material. That said, the special financing offer is quite appealing.
The current nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Ranger for July 2019 are as follows:
- Cash offer: $500 cash back
- Financing offer: 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 60 months when financing with Ford Credit Financing.
It’s worth noting that the cash-based Ford discount is effectively half that of what was offered last month. On the other hand, the financing offer is certainly going to save shoppers more money. Notably, the offers cannot be combined, which was not the case last month.
The offers are good thru September 3rd, 2019, but residency restrictions may apply.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ranger trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- XL – $25,495
- XLT -$29,135
- Lariat – $33,495
The $500 Ford discount lowers the starting price of a base Ranger XL to $24,995, which is rather affordable for a brand-new, versatile, midsize pickup truck, if you ask us.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 3rd, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.