Lincoln MKZ sales decreased 12 percent to 4,674 units during the second quarter of 2019, unsurprising results given the ongoing change in automobile buying dynamics wherein consumers choose crossovers over sedans. So, in what is perhaps an effort to combat sinking sales, a Lincoln discount reduces the price of the 2019 MKZ Sedan by $2,500 in July 2019 while also offering interest-free financing. It’s worth noting that this is a bit more generous than the Lincoln MKZ discount in June, which offered low-interest financing rather than 0 percent.
The nationwide Lincoln MKZ discount offers on the luxury sedan for July 2019 are as follows:
- Retail incentive: $500 bonus cash + $2,000 Owner Loyalty cash = $2,500 total discount + 0 percent APR for 60 months through Lincoln AFS Financing.
- Owner Loyalty cash is available to those who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle. Vehicle must have been owned for a minimum of 30 days prior to sale of new vehicle. Trade-in or lease termination not required.
- This Lincoln MKZ discount will run thru July 31st, 2019.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln MKZ trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $36,990
- Reserve I – $39,990
- Reserve II – $45,990
The $2,500 Lincoln discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 MKZ Standard to just $34,490, the starting price of the Reserve I model falls to $37,490, and that of the MKZ Reserve II falls to $43,490.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 31st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.