Ford Transit Connect sales increased 24 percent to 10,913 units during the second quarter of 2019. As The Blue Oval looks to keep that upward trend going, a new Ford discount reduces the price of the 2019 Transit Connect van by $3,500 in July 2019.
The nationwide Ford discount offers on the 2019 Transit Connect for July 2019 are as follows:
- Discount offer:$2,750 customer cash + $750 select inventory customer cash = $3,500 total discount. This Ford discount is available thru September 30th, 2019.
- Financing offer: 2.9 percent APR for 60 months through Ford Credit Financing for well-qualified buyers. This Ford discount is available thru September 30th, 2019.
However, those interested should know that these Ford discount offers are only applicable to vehicles that arrived on dealer lots at least 61 days prior to the sale date. Additionally, customers can opt for newer inventory by forfeiting the $750 VIN-specific inventory customer cash.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Transit Connect trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination charge of $1,295:
Transit Connect Passenger Wagon:
- XL – $28,140
- XLT Passenger Wagon – $29,775
- Titanium Passenger Wagon – $32,890
Transit Connect Cargo Van:
- XL – $24,100
- XLT – $26,045
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.