The competition continues to be red-hot in the highly lucrative full-size pickup truck space, as rival automakers continue to their best-laid attempts to dethrone Ford. Case in point: GM is completing the launch out its all-new Chevy Silverado and all-new GMC Sierra for the 2019 model year, while FCA has completed the rollout of its all-new Ram 1500 pickup. Both FCA and GM are offering lucrative incentives on their flagship pickups, especially FCA – which is discounting all models across the board.
Meanwhile, Ford F-Series sales decreased just a smidge over 1 percent to 233,787 units in the second quarter of 2019. And now, in what could be a move to maintain its position as the undisputed leader in the full-size pickup truck segment in light of ever-increasing competition, a new Ford discount reduces the price of select 2019 F-150 models by as much as $3,500 in July 2019, while another offer features special financing.
Nationwide Ford discounts on the 2019 F-150 for July 2019 are as follows:
- 2019 F-150: 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 72 months with Ford Credit Financing.
- Excludes Raptor models
- 2019 F-150 XLT: $2,250 customer cash + $500 retail bonus customer cash + $750 bonus customer cash = $3,500 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 XL: $750 bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $1,750 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 Lariat, Platinum, Limited: $500 retail bonus customer cash + $1,000 retail customer cash = $1,500 total discount.
- 2019 F-150 King Ranch: $500 retail bonus customer cash + $250 retail customer cash = $750 total discount.
It’s worth noting that all of the aforementioned incentives run thru September 30th, 2019. Additionally, none of the above incentives apply to the F-150 Raptor.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford F-150 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,595 destination charge:
- XL – $29,750
- XLT – $35,755
- Lariat – $43,295
- King Ranch – $53,985
- Platinum – $56,515
- Limited – $68,730
- Raptor – $52,855 (not applicable to discounts)
The $3,500 Ford discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 F-150 XLT to $32,255. Meanwhile, the $2,250 discount reduces the starting price of the F-150 XL to $27,500, and the $1,500 discount brings the starting price of the range-topping Limited model to $67,230.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 30th, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.