Lincoln Continental sales decreased 28 percent to 1,490 units in the second quarter of 2019, a lackluster sales performance that’s not surprising given current market trends, which strongly favor SUVs and larger vehicles over traditional sedans. And now, in what is very likely an effort to combat slumping sales, a Lincoln discount offers both, conquest cash and special financing for the 2019 Continental during the month of July. Meanwhile, a second Lincoln discount offers loyalty cash to Lincoln owners. It’s worth noting that the Lincoln discount offers for July are slightly more attractive than those offered in June.
The new, nationwide Lincoln discount offers for July 2019 on the Continental are as follows:
- Purchase incentive for non-Lincoln owners: $3,000 retail bonus cash + $1,500 conquest cash + 0 percent APR for 60 months. This discount is available thru July 31st, 2019.
- Must own or lease a 1995 or newer non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle in order to qualify
- Purchase incentive for current Lincoln owners: $1,000 owner loyalty cash. This discount is available thru July 31st, 2019.
- Must own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle in order to qualify
It’s worth noting that the $3,000 retail bonus cash that’s part of the first Lincoln discount is available to all shoppers, including those who do not qualify for either a conquest or loyalty purchase. It’s also worth highlighting the fact that this month’s incentives improve on previous offers, as there is now 0 percent financing versus the 0.9 percent offer in June, and the cashback offer has been increased by $500.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Lincoln Continental trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $995 destination charge:
- Standard – $47,140
- Select – $50,940
- Reserve – $60,705
- Black Label – $71,040
The $4,500 combined conquest Lincoln discount reduces the starting price of a 2019 Continental Standard to $42,640, the starting price of the Select model to $46,440, and that of the Continental Reserve to $56,205. The range-topping Black Label model sees its starting price decrease to $66,540.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Lincoln dealer’s stock by July 31st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.