Ford EcoSport sales increased 23 percent to 21,507 units during the second quarter of 2019, results that are in line with an increased demand for small crossover utility vehicles. But despite the impressive growth, EcoSport sales volume still trails the segment in a big way. So, in what could be a move to maintain the EcoSport’s growth rate in a highly competitive segment, a Ford rebate reduces the price of select 2019 EcoSport models by 20 percent in August 2019. It’s worth noting that this offer was also available last month, and is part of Ford’s ‘Hurry Up & Save’ summer sales event.
Nationwide Ford rebate offers on the 2019 EcoSport for August 2019 are as follows:
- SE FWD 1.0L EcoBoost models: 20 percent below MSRP, as follows:
- $4,415 cash back + $438 national average dealer discount = $4,853 total savings
- Model must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass app, and must remain active for at least 6 months thereafter.
- Vehicle must have arrived at dealer at least 61 days prior to sale date.
- National average dealer discount may vary.
- Cash discount:
- $915 Summer Sales Event retail bonus cash + $3,000 customer cash = $3,915 total discount.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Ford EcoSport trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- S – $21,090
- SE – $24,245
- Titanium – $27,255
- SES – $28,370
The 20 percent Ford rebate lowers the price of a 2019 EcoSport SE from $24,245 to $19,392, making it more affordable than a base S model. Meanwhile, the $3,915 Ford rebate lowers the starting price of Titanium models to $23,340.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by September 3rd, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Ford Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.